Jump Start Solutions owner, Mary Getsey Bernier, is an equestrian business management consultant, providing customized support services for riders, trainers, barns, training facilities, and other equine-based businesses. Professional services include: administrative and financial support; social media activities; assisting clients streamline business operations, recruit and hire new employees, employee orientation; business outreach and development; activities and event planning; desktop publishing; equestrian events journalistic coverage with photography and videography; and, more.
Recent programs and projects:
* Set up and maintenance of a social media program for a successful equestrian equipment company.
* Support for a Virginia boarding and lesson barn, including: office administrative and financial
systems reorganization; improved existing client communications; and, social marketing
* Data management for a regional Virginia equine publication.
* Summer Riding Program (program design, marketing, publications, registration and instruction).
* Children’s Equine Education (e.g., Girl Scouts Horsemanship Badge, instructor).
* Equine media preservation and data conversion for professional rider.
* Fund raiser and volunteer for local equine non-profit organizations.
* Research assistance for a Virginia equine veterinarian, constructing a paper for a national
* Photograph and journalistic events coverage at competitions and clinics.